The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24 fret, 26.5” scale length, Wide Thin satin Maple neck with 20” radius Ebony fretboard.
Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band.
Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and a stunning Walnut veneer in Natural Satin finish. The guitar is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
This SE Mark Holcomb SVN features signature bird inlays for the classic PRS look and comes with the PRS gig bag pictured.
- Brand: Paul Reed Smith
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime - USA Only
- Actual Weight: 8lbs 6oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Double Cut
- Body Material: Mah
- Top Material: Beveled Maple Top with Walnut Veneer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Material: Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Nut Width: 1.875 Inches
- Scale Length: 26.5 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 20 Inches
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Material: Bound Ebony
- Neck Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Neck Pick-Up Type: Holcomb Signture Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bridge Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- Controls: Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Bridge Type: Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Case Type: Gig Bag
- Serial: CTIC32650