At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board is a compact, streamlined and visually appealing approach to deploying an array of electronic instruments and accessories. A unique combination of versatility, utility and aesthetic appeal, the GPA1003 offers features normally found only in multiple accessories. So much more than a mic stand, the GPA1003 builds on a super-stable, eight pound cast iron base with six rubber feet that slides conveniently underneath almost any pedal board. Its three M20 portals accommodate everything from additional mic stands to guitar hangers, providing a uniquely efficient and aesthetically flattering performance station. The rocker mic shaft itself comes complete with an oversized, knurled lock washer for precise, secure microphone placement, all metal external parts and black powder-coated finish.
- Easily slides under most pedal boards.
- Three M20 holes allow for modular setup of mic stands, guitar hangers.
- Includes upper rocker microphone shaft.
- Oversized knurled washer for precise mic positioning.
- 8 lb. Cast-iron base with (3) M20 threading positions and six rubber feet for stability.
- Height Adjustment: 41" - 69"
- Standard 5/8 - 27" threading for clip and accessory compatibility.
At The Music Farm, we take quality seriously! That is why we have our in-house technicians do a multi-point inspection on each product, ensuring that it'll be ready to use!
The Music Farm is an Authorized On Stage Dealer.