At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
After forging the sound of aggression for more than 15 years, Peavey made its highly respected, high-gain 6505 Series amplifier available for the first time in a 1x12 combo-amp configuration. The Peavey 6505 - the amplifier used by metal stars Trivium, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine and many more - is now available in a 60 watt combo with two channels and an extensive feature set.
This 6505 Plus 112 combo harnesses the full gain and legendary tone of the Peavey 6505 Series, which since 1991 has defined the sounds of extreme rock guitar, into a format that is equally suited to clubs, rehearsal rooms and studios. Five select 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6GC power-amp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the 6505 Plus 112 combo, while patented circuitry such as Peavey's Resonance control tweak its legendary tone.
Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre/post gain controls and Presence and Resonance adjustment. The Rhythm channel also includes a footswitchable Crunch boost. The 6505 Plus 112 combo also features the Peavey MSDI microphone-simulated direct interface, which eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to route the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Additional features include three-spring reverb, effects loop and external speaker outputs, plus a 12" Sheffield loudspeaker in a sealed-back cabinet that offers maximum resonance and sound projection.
- 60 watts (RMS)
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select
- Effects loop
- Separate 3-band EQ on each channel
- Separate Resonance and Presence controls for each channel
- Two 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain controls
- Genuine 3-spring reverb
- Top handle
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes
- External speaker outputs
- 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, footswitchable Crunch boost
- Integrated MSDI microphone-simulated XLR direct interface
- One 12" Sheffield speaker
- Brand: Peavey
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 68lbs
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 60W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: No
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: Yes
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB Connection: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Peavey Dealer.