At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finishes can and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The KB 4 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 4 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electrical guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players.
Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
- 15 inch speaker and tweeter
- 75 watts/100 watts with external speaker
- Channels 1 & 2 have stereo 1/4" inputs
- Channel 3 features stereo 1/4" and mono XLR inputs
- Channel 4 1/4" monitor input
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/Line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
- 4 Channels
- Brand: Peavey
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 72bs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 75W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 3 Type: 1/4 Inch/XLR Combo
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Peavey Dealer.