At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Take your jam session to new heights with the BOSS Pocket GT, which introduces a plethora of features, tones and travel-friendly appointments to help you practice, play and improve your overall guitar playing experience.
Combining premium BOSS guitar tones with integrated YouTube learning abilities, this pocket-size amp and effects processor pairs with your smartphone or tablet to create the ultimate go-everywhere lesson studio. Easily watch YouTube videos in the companion BOSS Tone Studio app, where you can easily create song lists, set loop markers, and more.
Need to get that perfect sound? Then just easily access deep editing tools to emulate the tones of every rock star or create your own tone to take the world over with. And with automatic user memory switching, you can change up sounds as a YouTube video plays!
Pocket GT doesn’t just work with YouTube—you can also wirelessly stream nearly any music app over Bluetooth and play along, or simply connect an AUX-In jack to a non-bluetooth music player, drum machine, or other device for enhanced practicing abilities. Record at home? Then you can use Pocket GT to record professional guitar tracks in your DAW via the Pocket GT's onboard USB connector.
BOSS Tone Studio comes loaded with tools to supercharge your practice sessions. Create YouTube song lists for quick recall, and loop sections for focused study. And when you want to jam with backing tracks and other songs on YouTube, automatic user memory switching takes the experience to a new level. For example, you can set a clean sound for the verse, crunch for the chorus, and high-gain drive with echo for your lead solo—and they’ll all change in real time as the video plays!
Equipped with the same sound engine as the best-selling GT-1 floor processor, Pocket GT puts over 100 world-class amps and effects in the palm of your hand. The 99 user memories come filled with ready-to-play sounds, but you can customize them or craft your own from scratch. And since Pocket GT and the GT-1 share the same DNA, stored amp and effects setups can be exchanged via their respective BOSS Tone Studio editors.
Pocket GT’s simple-yet-powerful interface puts an array of essential functions at your fingertips. Scroll through user memories with a dedicated knob, tweak amp gain and effects levels, and activate the built-in tuner with a quick press. Remote control buttons are provided as well, providing fast access to YouTube playback. And with the Center Cancel switch, you can instantly reduce the volume of vocals and guitar solos in songs and play them yourself.
You'll soon find yourself going everywhere with the Pocket GT and your playing will show it!
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion batter ; Supplied from the USB port
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Approx. 4 hours
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s manual & Micro USB cable
- Dimensions: 5 1/8” (L) x 2 13/16” (W) x 1 1/18” (H)
- Approx. Weight: 6 oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized BOSS Dealer.