At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
The updated RockBoard pedalboard series is based on the innovations of RockBoard's completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world.
The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same.
Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- For approx. 3 to 5 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width: 318 mm / 12 33/64"
- Depth: 142 mm / 5 19/32"
- Height including rubber feet: 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- Weight: 1lb 2oz
- Weight gig bag: Approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs.
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D): 360 x 180 x 100 mm / 14 3/4" x 7 1/16" x 3 5/16"