At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The improved RockBoard MOD 1 V2 is a simple all-in-one patchbay for RockBoard pedalboards with a new, refreshed design, and compact housing.
Utilizing the MOD slot on all new RockBoards (except the DUO series), it provides various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient patchbay.
With the RockBoard MOD 1 V2 you can permanently connect your pedals underneath your board and organize all connections to and from your effects setup in one convenient module. The RockBoard MOD V1 provides a central access point from your instrument to your amp, as well as your power supply via IEC, and a 2.1 x 5.5 barrel thru power connector.
The RockBoard MOD 1 V2 is a pass-thru box especially designed for guitar and bass players. It can also be used to run several pedals from your board through the effects loop of your amp, or as a central access point to your pedalboard via its TRS thru connections. The XLR thru connection can be used as signal output from your pedalboard to the console or PA.
- All-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- Fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 5 x 6,3 mm / ¼" TRS thru
- 1 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- All connections mirrored on backside
- Dimensions with front plate (W x D x H): 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- Dimensions without front plate (W x D x H): 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- Weight: 1 lb 2oz
- Warranty: 2 Years - USA Only
The Music Farm is an Authorized RockBoard Dealer.