The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving, and designed to optimize pedalboard real estate.
It features a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
Do you have a TRS effects loop on your amp or effects pedals? The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter Cable lets you insert any effects you like and does not take up a lot of space. Do your effects pedals allow stereo operation? Perfect, open up their possibilities with this simple cable.
- Flat Y-splitter cable with rectangular profile
- For splitting TRS stereo signals into TS mono signals or as insert cable for TRS effects loops
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- Outer PVC insulation
- Capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 1 x angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plug
- 2 x angled 6.3 mm TS audio plugs (gray / black)
- Tip = gray, ring = black
- Operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length: 30 cm (11 13/16")