The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- Length: 10 cm / 3 15/16"
The Music Farm is an Authorized RockBoard Dealer.