At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- Length: 5 cm / 1 15/16"
The Music Farm is an Authorized RockBoard Dealer.