The Flat Patch Connector - or as RockBoard likes to call it, the Rockboard Bender - is a super-flexible, 75 mm long pedal connector, with extra-flat profile.
It features extremely compact, angled plugs, just like the Rockboard Flat Patch Cables, for optimizing your pedalboard real estate. It perfectly connects pedals with side or top mounted jacks and helps keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Flexible pedal connector
- Easily connects top- as well as side-mounted jacks
- Bends in every direction
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 x 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length (plug to plug): 75 mm / 2 15/16"