The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on stage or on the go. Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass so you can hear the details of your music
- Sound-isolating design locks in sound and blocks out noise
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle rests comfortably in your ears
- Detachable, Kevlar-reinforced cable is durable enough to withstand wear, yet allows easy replacement in case of an emergency
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX 1/8" connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- 2-year limited warranty (see warranty information)
- Includes Fit Kit, which contains small, medium, and large sleeves, as well as a soft carrying case
- Single dynamic MicroDriver speaker
- 20 ohms impedance
- 22Hz-17.5kHz frequency range
At The Music Farm, we take quality seriously! That is why we have our in-house technicians do a multi-point inspection on each product, ensuring that it'll be ready to use!
We want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Shure Dealer.