At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
When it was introduced in 2010, the original POLYTUNE forever revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and amateur players, guitar tuning instantly became as simple as Strum - Tune - Rock! So how do you make the best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? You take it to the next level by: providing multiple tuning modes, including polyphonic, chromatic, strobe and a variety of altered tunings; adding the builit-in BONAFIDE BUFFER to preserve your tone over long cable runs and pedal board signal paths; and upgrading the LED display for even higher tuning accuracy.
Whether you're a mega-super rock star, a seasoned pro or a passionate bedroom shredder, POLYTUNE 3 gets you in tune quickly and accurately. Depending on your needs, you can choose polyphonic for tuning all strings at the same time for your live gig, chromatic for more precision during a songwriting session, and strobe for the ultimate in precision when you're laying down tracks.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog BONAFIDE BUFFER circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- Designed in Denmark, made in Thailand
- Brand: TC Electronic
- Product Warranty: 3 Year
- Actual Weight: 1lb
- Effect Type: Tuner
- Battery Type: 9 Volt
- Power Supply Included: No
- Input 1: 1/4 Inch
- Output 1: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized TC Electronic Dealer.