The Yamaha THR30II Wireless amp brings realistic tube-amp tones and feel to your desktop. Yamaha originated the “desktop amplifier” category and the THR30II WL takes the concept to new heights. Bluetooth support lets you wirelessly play your music through the hi-fi speakers, sculpt your perfect tone with the mobile editor app, and more, while a redesigned enclosure with increased bass response and a refreshed look complements any décor.
Featuring Bluetooth functionality for audio playback, the mobile editor app, or third party controllers (sold separately) to call up your own customized presets without the need for any manual parameter adjustment or cable connection. The THR30II Wireless features a built-in wireless receiver. A Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter (sold separately) is required.
The “THR Remote” mobile editor provides users with convenient remote amplifier operation from your smartphone. There’s no need to be directly in front of your amplifier to dial in your guitar tone. Just open the app and tap to shape your own unique sound while sitting on your sofa. PC and Mac versions of the editor are also available.
The THR30II Wireless features a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, giving you up to five hours of play time when you’re on the go. It also comes with an AC adaptor.
Yamaha’s patented Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology simulates each circuit down to the component level. By modeling these components and the interactions between them, VCM realistically recreates the nuances that give boutique tube amplifiers their unique sound and feel.
The THR guitar amps were developed with Yamaha’s award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound. The exclusive, specially-designed speaker enclosure is optimized to handle both guitar and audio playback sound, making the THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your favorite music from a compact, portable amp.
Three banks of five guitar amp models offer everything from shimmering cleans through bluesy overdrive and crushing high gain. Each bank also features a unique bass amp model, mic model for electric-acoustics, and a flat voicing without any modeling, for anything else you might want to connect. In addition, THR30II WL features dual circuits providing 8 natural, ultra-musical effects. One circuit handles stompbox-style modulation effects while the other provides delays and reverbs. A compressor and noise gate are also available via the THR Remote editor software.
THR incorporates Yamaha’s new Extended Stereo Technology to create a wide, spacious stereo audio image. Stereo tracks and studio-quality reverb combine to add a depth to your sound that belies such a small enclosure.
The versatile sound and capabilities of THR amplifiers are reflected in an appearance inspired by decades of iconic amplifiers. Every detail of the design has been meticulously considered, for a form and style that fit perfectly wherever you play.
TheTHR30II WL is bundled with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE. Cubase AI is Steinberg’s professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing. Cubasis LE is a multi-touch compatible DAW application that allows for music production on the iPad.
Among original THR owners, one of the most frequent requests was for the ability to take the THR tones they loved anywhere. The THR30II Wireless feature stereo 1/4” outputs that offer additional flexibility for recording and performance.
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amp, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth support for audio playback and editing via THR Remote
- Built-in wireless receiver compatible with optional Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play anywhere
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- 1/4” line outputs provide additional flexibility for recording or performance
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA Only
- Actual Weight: 9lbs 8oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 30W (2 x 15W stereo), 15W (battery)
- Power Source: 15V DC Power Supply/Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/8 Inch
- Output 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Output 2 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.