The mixer pictured is the actual one you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Yamaha's 01X mLAN Digital Mixing Studio builds on a long history of breakthrough digital technology from Yamaha. This single, self-contained unit provides everything needed to turn audio/MIDI hardware and software into a complete computer music studio and function as the true centerpiece of that system: a 28-channel digital mixer; an intuitive user interface with transport controls, 8 knobs and motorized faders; DAW remote control with motorized faders; 24-bit/96kHz multi-channel mLAN I/O; powerful DSP processing; low latency Mac and Windows drivers; and a comprehensive software support package.
Up until now, you had to literally piece together a computer music studio with separate products from different manufacturers, which often translated into compatibility and support issues. With the Yamaha 01X, everything is available in one convenient, affordable package and a level of power, integration and flexibility never before offered. The 01X bridges the gap between computer-based systems and the hands-on realm of hardware mixers and controllers.
Using the same 96kHz DSP technology found in Yamaha's acclaimed digital mixers, the 01X will function as a stand-alone, total recall digital mixer for recording or live performance. Signal quality is maintained with high quality mic pre-amps and +48V phantom power on balanced XLR, TRS and line input connectors. Full dynamics processing, including compressors, gates, limiters and 4-band parametric EQ on every one of the 28 digital mixing channels, plus two 32-bit effects processors means that the 01X puts no strain on the host computer for mixing or audio processing. Fully motorized faders ensure that mixes can be recalled and accurately tracked at the touch of a button.
The 01X is the first product to feature Yamaha's next generation mLAN networking technology. Conforming to IEEE 1394 FireWire, mLAN provides high-speed audio and MIDI networking between audio, video, synthesizers and computer equipment via a single "plug and play" line, eliminating the multitude of wires that discrete connections require. Optional channel expansion units allow up to 63 mLAN compatible devices from Yamaha and other alliance companies to be linked together. Up to 16 additional analog inputs can be added via mLAN with the 01X internal digital processors and mixing channels handling the routing/effects/EQ and dynamics.
"The 01X is the first in a series of products that underscores Yamaha's support for mLAN as the connectivity technology of choice for computer audio systems," states Athan Billias, director of marketing, Technology Products.
The 01X offers unsurpassed remote control power with integrated DAW support normally found only in dedicated remote control products. Track arming, transport control, plug-in editing, mixing and window selection may be controlled directly from the work surface. The 01X also provides full support for recording and sequencer software products, including Cubase SX, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer, and will also control a wide range of parameters in many popular software synthesizers. The 01X also functions as a multi-port MIDI interface, offering hundreds of channels, and enabling existing MIDI devices to be easily connected directly to the unit. Full MIDI capability, plus low latency 24-bit/96kHz audio driver support for Windows XP and Macintosh (OS9/OSX) platforms will seamlessly integrate the 01X into any existing production environment.
Full MIDI capability, plus low latency 24-bit/96kHz audio driver support for Windows XP and Macintosh (OS9/OSX) platforms will seamlessly integrate the 01X into any existing production environment.
This is a used mixer and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of the mixer.
- Sampling Frequency (Internal, External): Normal Rate - 44.1 kHz (-10%) - 48 kHz (+6%) ; Double Rate - 88.2 kHz (-10%) - 96 kHz (+6%)
- Frequency Response: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz ~ 20 Hz – 20 kHz ~ 0 +1/-3dB, MIC/LINE IN to STEREO OUT (48 kHz) ; 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz ~ 20 Hz – 40 kHz ~ 0 +1/-3dB, MIC/LINE IN to STEREO OUT (96 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.02% - 1 kHz, LINE IN to STEREO OUT
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB - LINE IN to STEREO OUT
- Noise Level: -105 dBV
- Crosstalk: 70 dB
- DA converter: 24 bit Linear, 128 times oversampling (44.1, 48 kHz)/ 64 times over sampling (88.2, 96 kHz)
- AD converter: 24 bit Linear, 128 times oversampling (44.1, 48 kHz)/64 times over sampling (88.2, 96 kHz)
- Internal Signal Processing: 32 bit (Accumulator 58 bit)
- MIC/LINE Input: 8 ch (with 1 channel switchable to HI-Z Input)
- mLAN Input: 16 ch (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz)/8ch (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz)
- mLAN Stereo Input (mLAN Monitor Input): 2 ch (Stereo one system) is cascade-connected to the Monitor Out (The Mix Balance between mLAN Monitor Input
- and Stereo Output can be adjusted)
- Stereo Input: Stereo; two systems (combined use with Effect return) (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) ; Stereo one system (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz)
- Digital Input: Stereo; one system
- Digital Cascade Input: Stereo; one system is cascade-connected to the Stereo Bus (with attenuator
Oscillator: Sine (100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz) / Noise, 0 dB – -96 dB (1 dB step) Can be output to Stereo Bus, Rec Bus, Aux 1 – 4
- Stereo Bus: 2 ch (Stereo one system)
- Rec Bus: 2 ch (Stereo one system)
- Aux Bus: 2 ch (Sends 1, 2)
- Effect Bus: 2 ch (Sends 3, 4; combined use with Aux 3, 4)
- Direct Output: 24 ch (mLAN output from Input Module x 24) (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) / 16 ch (88.2 kHz , 96 kHz)
Effector: 2 units (43 preset types) (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) / 1 unit (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz)
- MIC/LINE Input / mLAN Input: 24 systems (A/D Input x 8 ch, mLAN Input x 16) (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) / 16 systems (A/D Input x 8 ch, mLAN Input x 8) (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz) ; Attenuator, Phase, Insert, 4-Band EQ, Dynamics, Aux Send 1 -4, Level, Pan
- Stereo Input: Two systems (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) / One system (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz) ; Attenuator, Phase, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send 1-4, Level, Pan
- Stereo Output: Attenuator, 4-Band EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Level, Pan balance
- Rec Bus Output: Dynamics, Insert, Level
- Aux 1-4 Output: Level
- Audio I/F: 18 ch Input / 24 ch Output (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz), 10 ch Input / 16 ch Output (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz)
- MIDI I/F: 5 ports Input / 5 ports output (for DAW, MIDI-A, MIDI-B, Studio Manager and Program Change Control
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.