This is a used instrument and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of the instrument.
- Excellent phono headroom is achieved with 285 mV of input before overload.
- You can cue pre or post input fader or either side of the crossfader for precise mixing.
- Three equalization controls on each input (each side of the crossfader) permits fast, positive equalization of each record before the sequel or crossfade.
- Output LED ladder display can be switched to display the mono sum of the cue and program to permit level matching prior to the mix when using the crossfade.
- Variable talkover attenuation (0- -20dB) permits precise control of the D.J. mic level over the program material.
- Cue/Program Blend Control allows the D.J. to du a “full head phone or monitor speaker” mix because the cue in program signals can be blended in any proportion or compared quickly by rotating a single knob.
- Beat Sync LED indicators provide precise visual beat synchronization from one record to the next.
- “Lock out” cue switches for fast, positive cue selections.
- EQ on the D.J. Microphone compensates for microphone deficiencies, feedback problems, and permits equalization of the D.J.’s voice.
- The high-powered headphone amplifier is full stereo and produces 6 watts per channel into 8 ohms to hear over high-levels ambient sound.
- Separate monitor send with rear-panel, screw driver adjust level control for remote locations.
- Long life all metal slide controls.
- Program balance control for proper left to right Stereo image.
- Sonic superiority and super low noise.
- Rugged construction to meet portable audio requirements.
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV RMS for 0dBV out
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
- Maximum Input Level at 1 KHz: 285 mV
- RIAA Tracking: + .5dB variation
- Sensitivity: 316 mV for 0dBV out
- Input Impedance: 47K ohms
- Maximum Input: 2.1V
- 1 HI Z Input: Sensitivity Range 25 mV
- 1 Low Z Input: Sensitivity 5 mV
- Mic EQ: 18 dB boost or cut at 80Hz and 8KHz
- Low: 12dB cut or boost at 70Hz
- Mid: 12dB cut or boost at 1.6KHz
- High: 12dB cut or boost at 12KHz
Outputs (All except Headphone)
- Maximum Output: (10K ohms and above) + 18dB
- Maximum Output: 600 ohms + 17dB
- Power Output: 6w per channel at 1% THD at 20KHz
- Into 8 ohms: 3.8w per channel at .1% THD at 20KHz
- Built-In 18dB per octave filters: -3dB at 20Hz
- Response: +.5dB 5Hz to 100KHz (filter bypassed)
- Continuously Variable: 0.1c -20dB
- Decay Time: 1.5sec
- Restore Time: 1.5sec
Harmonic Distortion: Less than .01% (20Hz to 20KHz)
IM Distortion: Less than .05dB (20Hz to 20KHz)
Slew Rate: 10V/micro-sec
Cross-Talk: Better than -60dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 100dB
Dimensions: 8 3/4” H x 19” W x 4”D
Actual Weight: 11lbs