At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The VOX AC15 is the amp that started it all. Boasting both a Normal and Top Boost channel, the AC15 Custom is an all-tube, EL84 driven workhorse that delivers 15 watts of authentic British tone into genuine Celestion Greenback speaker.
The AC15 Custom also offers footswitchable spring reverb and classic VOX tremolo to enhance the already impressive sound. Adored by the biggest names in music for nearly 60 years, the VOX AC15 Custom carries on the tradition that began in 1958 and offers guitarists the unmistakable sound of VOX, with all the refinements of a modern amplifier.
Introduced in 1958, the AC15 combo has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on over 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity. The AC15C1 provides a stunning range of authentic tones in a conveniently portable package.
- 15 watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Brand: Vox
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 47lbs
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 15W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: No
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized VOX Dealer.