At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
VOX is proud to announce the arrival of its new flagship amps equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube.
While preserving the basic structure of a vacuum tube, Nutube has eliminated the problematic aspects of tubes, and succeeded in creating a dream device that’s compact, consumes little power, and has a long lifespan. This amazing device has already been used in the MV50 small head amp as well as in a variety of musical instruments. The MVX150H s the culmination of this technology. In order to fully express the potential of the Nutube, both the pre-amp and power amp sections feature a Nutube. The newly designed power amp uses NuPower technology, and attains sound quality and stunning power that surpasses conventional tube amps.
The MVX150H features a two-channel design that covers a wide variety of sounds. In addition to EQ, Channel 1 provides CLEAN/CRUNCH, BRIGHT, and FAT modes. Channel 2 lets you switch between RHYTHM/LEAD, BRIGHT, FAT, and MID-SHIFT modes. PRESENCE and RESONANCE controls are also provided, which let you adjust the ultra-high and ultra-low regions respectively. You can not only re-create iconic guitar sounds of the past, but also aggressively shape your tone in all-new ways. The bias voltage of the Nutube used on each channel of the preamp can be also adjusted, allowing you to control the response and character of the sound, providing a dramatically expanded expressive scope from vintage to modern.
The MVX150H provides many extended features, such as effects send/return jacks that allow you switch between parallel and series. The power level control lets you adjust the level in six stages, all while maintaining the sense of loudness and distortion. There’s also WET ONLY output that lets you easily set up a wet/dry rig simply by adding an additional speaker cabinet. In this setup the MVX150H will output just the dry sound from the conventional speaker, while the WET ONLY output emits only the sound processed by a send/return connected effect unit or the internal reverb unit. By utilizing this function, you can easily create the same dry/wet system as a professional stage setup using just this one unit, without using a separate power amp or complex connections. The MVX150H also provides an EMULATED LINE OUT which is useful not only during live performances but also in the recording studio. This output emulates the sound of a mic’d speaker cabinet, making it easy to record with realistic amp sounds even when using a direct-line connection.
The MVX150 series represents a new frontier of amplifiers, one that challenges the established conceptions of large tube amps and costly boutique amps.
- 150 watt Nutube amp featuring a next-generation Nutube vacuum tube in both the pre-amp and power amp sections
- Newly developed NuPower power amp technology distills the advantages of conventional power amps
- Two-channel design covers a wide range of tones, from pure clean sounds to modern hi-gain
- Each channel provides EQ as well as various modes that provide a wide array of tones
- The pre-amp of each channel is equipped with a bias adjustment knob
- High-quality, on-board digital reverb
- WET ONLY output lets you easily set up a wet/dry rig
- EMULATED LINE OUT allows realistic amp sounds for direct-line recording
- A chic flat design represents a new era of large tube amps
- Lightest weight in its classs for superb portability
- No need for the bothersome maintenance that is often required for conventional tube amps
- The BC112-150 speaker cabinet is a perfect match for the MVX150H
- Optional footswitch allows you to switch channels and toggle reverb, or effects, on & off
• Brand: Vox
• Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
• Actual Weight: 16lbs 1oz
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Amplifier Watts: 150W
• Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
• Headphone Connection: No
• Built in Reverb: Yes
• MIDI Connection: No
• USB Connection: No
• Effects Loop: Yes
• Footswitch I/O: Yes
• Footswitch Included: No
• Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized VOX Dealer.