At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Offering great tone, ultra-low latency, and effortless set up, BOSS’s revolutionary WL series has made it easier than ever for musicians to go wireless. The WL-60 system is a great fit for serious stage performers, bridging plug-and-play simplicity with fast user-guided control. The compact receiver is tailor-made for pedalboards, and features a large visual display and direct-access buttons to quickly scan and select the best wireless channel. Rounding out the system is a rugged bodypack transmitter, which is compatible with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on regular alkaline batteries.
Equipped with BOSS’s acclaimed high-performance wireless technology, the WL-60 delivers exceptional sound quality with wide dynamic range. The system provides rock-solid audio performance with absolutely no drop-outs, while class-leading low latency of just 2.3 ms delivers great playing feel with no lag whatsoever. Up to 14 WL series systems can be used simultaneously in one space, allowing multiple musicians to enjoy wireless freedom at the same time.*
*Environmental conditions may affect the actual number of simultaneous systems available.
Using the receiver’s large LCD and dedicated panel buttons, setting up the WL-60 to play is amazingly fast and efficient. Simply press the Scan button, then wait for a moment as the 14 wireless channels are automatically scanned and the clearest are indicated. Next, select the desired channel on the receiver, power on the transmitter and match the channel, and then you’re ready to rock! In addition to making set up a breeze, the WL-60’s LCD also provides constant visual feedback on channel selection, wireless strength, and other parameters.
The receiver in the WL-60 system is the same size as a standard BOSS compact pedal and can be powered just like your other stomps, making it an easy addition to any pedalboard setup. Simply place it at the beginning of your chain and connect the receiver’s output to the first pedal. And thanks to the regular 1/4 inch input jack, you can always connect via a traditional guitar cable when needed without having to re-patch or remove the receiver from your board.
When the WL-60 receiver is powered via a BOSS PSA-S adaptor, it becomes a power distribution center for other stomps on your board. By using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable, you’re able to power a number of BOSS compact pedals at the same time.
With the WL-60’s automatic scanning feature and informative display, the channel-selection process is virtually effortless, eliminating the complicated procedures required with other systems. All 14 channels are shown at one time during the scan process, giving you a complete overview of the current wireless conditions. This makes it simple to optimize performance for any stage situation, ensuring that you always have the very best tone. And when one or more bandmates are also using WL-60 systems, it’s quick and easy to assign each one to its own unique channel.
Compact, lightweight, and durable, the included WL-60T Transmitter mounts easily on your belt or instrument strap. Up to 25 hours of runtime is provided with two alkaline AA batteries, which can be swapped out in seconds during the heat of a gig. Using the display and selector buttons, you’re able to adjust the operation channel from your playing position. And since the WL-60T connects to your instrument via a short standard cable (included), it works with nearly any guitar or bass. It’s also possible to purchase additional WL-60T units for backup or outfitting multiple stage instruments.
The WL-60 includes two selectable cable tone simulation options that reproduce the natural capacitive effect that’s introduced when using a guitar cable with standard passive pickups. You can also bypass the effect when cable tone simulation is not desirable, such as when using an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard preamp or an instrument with active pickups.
When performing on the street or playing gigs that require quick set up and teardown, running your pedals on battery power is often the best way to fly. The WL-60 lets you go wireless as well, with the receiver providing clear, cable-free operation for up to ten hours on two AA alkaline batteries.
- Premium audio performance with lightning-fast BOSS wireless technology
- Automatic 14-channel scanning makes set up quick and uncomplicated
- Large LCD shows channel status, wireless strength, battery life, and more
- Stompbox-size receiver fits easily on your pedalboard
- Bodypack transmitter works with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on two AA alkaline batteries
- Transmission range: 20 meters/65 feet line of sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Short high-quality cable included for connecting the transmitter to a guitar or bass
- Receiver powered by AC adaptor or two AA alkaline batteries
- Convenient DC output on receiver for powering other pedals (when using AC adaptor)
- Instrument input for using a standard cable without removing the receiver from a pedalboard
- Included WL-60T Transmitter also available separately for backup and outfitting additional stage instruments
- Wireless Format: BOSS proprietary digital audio format
- Wireless Carrier Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Compatible Channels: 14 (May vary due to local conditions)
- Transmission Range: 65 ft. line-of-sight (May vary due to local conditions)
- Latency: 2.3ms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB or greater
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: CH button, SCAN button, ENTER button, CABLE TONE button
- Indicators: Graphic LCD 64 x 32 dots
- Connectors: 1/4” input , 14” output
- Power Supply: 2 x Alkaline Battery (AA , LR6) ; AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 70 mA
- Expected Battery Life (under continuous use): Approx. 10 hours
- Dimensions: 2 13/16” W x 4 3/4” D x 2 1/8” H
- Approx. Weight (excluding battery): 7oz
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- Controls: POWER switch, CH button
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- Indicator: POWER/BATTERY
- Connectors: 1/4” Input
- Power Supply: 2 x Alkaline Battery (AA , LR6)
- Current Draw: 110 mA
- Expected Battery Life (under continuous use): Approx. 25 hours
- Dimensions: 2 11/16” W x 3 1/2” D x 1 3/16” H
- Approx. Weight (excluding battery): 2 oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized BOSS Dealer.