At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The Yamaha THR10II amp brings realistic tube-amp tones and feel to your desktop. Yamaha originated the “desktop amplifier” category and the THR10II Wireless takes the concept to new heights. Bluetooth support lets you wirelessly play your music through the hi-fi speakers, sculpt your perfect tone with the mobile editor app, and more, while a redesigned enclosure with increased bass response and a refreshed look complements any décor.
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amp, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
The THR10II Wireless also feature a built-in rechargeable battery and Line 6 wireless receiver. Just grab your THR, your guitar and a Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter (sold separately), and play anywhere your music takes you.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth support for audio playback and editing via THR Remote
- Built-in wireless receiver compatible with optional Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play anywhere
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
- Power Output: 20 watts
- Speakers: 3.1" (8 cm) Full Range x 2
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 6lbs 10oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 20W (2x10W stereo)
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Reverb: Yes (Spring, Hall)
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo ; THR Remote: Compressor, Noise Gate
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.