At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
- Simple, affordable stereo-recording solution for singer/songwriters, podcasters, guitar or guitar-bass collaborations and more
- Professional-quality mic preamps: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this low-noise, high-headroom design with +35 dBu of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics
- Recording software included: Get started right away with PreSonus® Studio One® Artist recording software and Studio Magic Suite software bundle
- Bus-powered by your connected USB device so no need for an additional power supply
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-quality mic preamplifiers: Connect mics, guitars and basses
- One loud, clear ¼-inch stereo headphone output
- Mix control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback for monitoring recordings with zero latency
- Two balanced TRS ¼-inch main outputs for studio monitors or other speakers
- Professional audio quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible
- USB 2.0-compatible
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized PreSonus Dealer.