At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
As the flagship model of the second-generation AG series, the AG08 combines all the essential functions of its predecessors with a versatile selection of practical new features, giving you a powerful, all-in-one streaming station.
By integrating more flexible I/O and USB routing options, expanding foot switch functionality, as well as adding DSP effects and improved internal circuitry for class-leading sound, the AG08 is able to support an impressive depth of live streaming applications, as well as offline audio content creation.
From single-user talking, gaming, ASMR, voice acting, or vocal/instrument performances, to multiple personnel applications on the scale of a full-blown variety show. With the extremely practical, endlessly versatile AG08 as your streaming system, you'll be sure to leave your audience wanting more.
- Two mic/line inputs and two headphone outputs can be used simultaneously
- +48 V phantom power on CH1 and 2 for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Four FX preset buttons for CH1, Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- Three stereo inputs with assignable faders, switchable input source for LINE/USB
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) on CH7/8
- MONITOR outputs (XLR + TRS) and MIX outputs (TRS)
- Six sound pads trigger audio samples in real time to add color to live streams
- Internal circuitry delivers highest sound-quality in the AG series
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Multi-channel audio recording and playback (Coexistence of ASIO and WDM)
- Flexible inputs and outputs ideal for live streaming
- DSP effects (Voice Changer, Amp Simulator, Comp, EQ, Reverb, Delay, Ducker, Maximizer)
- AG08 Controller (Windows / Mac / iOS) for precise parameter control and detailed audio management
- 60 mm faders and Mute buttons for each input
- Foot switch functionality for more versatile system control
- Windows / Mac support via USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 1.5 A)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE are available
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 2 - CH1: Combo (Mic, +48 V phantom power / Line), 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini (Headset mic, Plug-in power), CH2: Combo (Mic, +48 V phantom power / Guitar input / Line) *CH1 input and Headset mic cannot be used simultaneously
- Stereo[LINE]: 3 - CH3/4: LR Stereo Phone, CH5/6: LR Stereo RCA/3.5 mm stereo mini (AUX), CH7/8: 4-pole mini in/out (TRRS)
- AUX: 1 - Stereo mini
- Smartphone: 1 - 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB: 1 - USB: 4 Stereo Audio Channels (Streaming, Voice, AUX, FROM DAW)
- Phones: 2 - CH1: 6.3 mm (1/4") Stereo / HEADSET mini PHONES *Cannot be used simultaneously, CH2: PHONES
- Smartphone Output: 1 - 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- MONITOR OUT: 2 - LR Stereo: XLR, 1/4 TRS Phone
- STEREO OUT: 1 - MIX: LR Stereo TRS Phone
- USB OUT: 1 - USB: 4 Stereo Audio Channels (Streaming, Voice, AUX, TO DAW), 8 Channels Direct Out *In Windows environment, ASIO channel and USB 2.0 exist independently. Please check the block diagram for details.
- Bus: 4 Stereo
- Functions: MUTE button x 5, CH1 FX preset button x 4, Sound pad x 6, +48 V phantom power x 2, GUITAR(HI-Z) x 1, PAD x 2, GAIN HIGH/LOW x 1, LINE/USB x 3, STREAMING ON/OFF x 3, CUE x 1, MIX MINUS (CH1, 2)
- On-board processors, DSP: Voice Changer, Amp Simulator, COMP, EQ, REVERB (SPX Reverb), Delay, Ducker, Maximizer *Detail is operated on AG Controller
- USB Audio: 8 IN / 14 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max. 48 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit, Type-C
- USB DC Power input: 1 - Type-C, 5 V DC, 1.5 A
- Power requirements: DC 12 V, 1.5 A / USB-C 5 V, 1.5 A
- Power Consumption: Max. 7.5 W
- Approx. Weight: 4lbs 14oz
- Included: AC adapter PA-150B, USB 2.0 Cable (1.5 m), Quick Guide, Safety Guide, Wavelab Cast Download Information, Cubase AI Download Information
- Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 ℃
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.