The Nady W-1KU Guitar/Instrument Wireless System is a professional UHF wireless, offering clear-channel, frequency-agile operation on the UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale, and provides you great performance at a exceptional price point. The W-1KU guitar/instrumentwireless system offers 1000 user-selectable channels, frequency synthesized into 10 groups of 100 channels in the US frequency band 672MHz-697MHz. The Nady wireless system features proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an amazing 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound available. The True Diversity circuitry has two complete front ends for maximum range and dropout protection.
The W-1KU’s receiver has a front-panel backlit LCD display to indicate selected audio output volume level, Group/Channel, RF signal strength meter, and A/B diversity status. A separate audio LED bar graph display provides instantaneous audio level status from a distance. The back panel offers balanced XLR Mic Level and unbalanced 1„4″ line level audio output jacks.
The W-1KU's transmitter features LCD displays indicating selected Group, Channel, Audio Input Levels, and Battery level status; transmitting High/Low RF power switch for optimizing distance operation depending on application; and operation with two AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) for longest reliable, economical battery life.
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies
- 125-250 feet typical range 500+ feet max line-of-sight
- Carrying case included
- True diversity operation
- ASC automatic infrared sync between transmitter and receiver for quick setup
- Removable 1/2 wave BNC antennas
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicating frequency, volume, and signal strength on receiver
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” outputs on receiver
- Receiver has rugged all-metal housing
- Roadworthy, all-metal housing on transmitter
- Designed for optimal performance with guitar or bass
- Mic gain adjustable with Up/Down buttons
- Backlit LCD display indicating selected frequency, battery level, and volume on transmitter
- Transmitter operates on two AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH)
- Selectable High or Low power switch for optimal distance and longer battery life
- The W-1KU systems operate in the UHF range using one of three banks of 1000 channels
- Band 3 : 520.0-544.9MHz – This frequency band is fully compliant with the most up-to-date FCC regulations and operates on 520.0-544.9MHzz frequency bands which are comprehensively available for unlicensed wireless microphone use throughout the Continental United States.
- Band 2 : 795.0-819.9MHz – This is an international frequency band. This band is NOT compliant with FCC regulations and it’s illegal in Continental United States.
- Band 1 : 672.0-696.9MHz – US Frequency – This frequency band is discontinued and wireless systems that operate in this frequency band will be required to cease operation no later than July 13, 2020.
- Operating Frequency Range: 672MHz-697MHz
- PLL system frequency stability: <0.005%
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz (±3dB)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Operating Range: 150-250 feet typical, 500+feet max line-of-sight
- Receiver System: Dual conversion Super Heterodyne with True Diversity
- Receiver Sensitivity: -107dBm
- Receiver Controls: UP/DOWN selects, SET, IR Sync, Power ON/OFF, MUTE level control
- Audio Output Level (@ ±25 kHz deviation): 1/4 Inch
- Unbalanced: 360mV adjustable XLR
- Balanced: 24mV fixed
- Transmitter RF Output Power: HI/LOW selectable; HI- +14dBm (25mW typical), LOW- +4dBm (2.5mW typical)
- Transmitter Controls: Power ON/OFF, RF Power HI/LOW, Set/Up/Down
- Transmitter LCD Display: Group/Channels/Volume/Battery Level
- Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours typical
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Nady Dealer.