- 25% Light Weight (Compared with Roadpro double braced leg model)
- 25.4mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Quick-Set Tilter: TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate: By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like Tama’s standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter: Don't let limited stage space cramp your style! If there's no room for a boom, simply convert the stand to a straight stand. The boom arm stores neatly in the upper tube.
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint: Tama’s new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Single Braced Legs
- Reversible Bottom: The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's center hole from the tilter's shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.
- Boom Arm Length: 15 3/4"
- Approx. Weight: 8lbs 10oz
- Height Adjustment Range: 31 1/8" - 72 7/8"
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Tama Dealer.