At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The Foundry Series Ironheart Loudpedal is a powerhouse 60 watt twin channel amplifier in a pedal format.
The Loudpedal can be used directly into a passive cabinet on stage or in a rehearsal room. Delivering 60 Watts RMS of power!
Using the Loudpedal's onboard high-quality cabinet emulation you never need to mic a cab again. You can plug the Loudpedal directly into you DAW for writing and recording. You can turn the cabinet emulation off and use your favourite IR’s.
There is no better pedalboard-based tone solution than the Loudpedal. As part of the ultimate fly-rig the Loudpedal can be used live on stage into a regular passive guitar cabinet, or plugged directly into the front of house PA or your IEM set-up whatever you choose.
Use Loudpedal's high quality fully isolated FX loop send and put the Loudpedal directly into the front of your regular amplifier and use it as a high-quality twin channel boost/drive pedal.
- Brand: Laney
- Approx. Weight: 1lb 5oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 60W RMS
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Control Panel: Channel 1 with Rhythm Lead Switch, Volume, Gain ; Channel 2 w/Bright Dark Swtich and Universal Bass, Middle, Treble and Universal Boost On/Off Switch
- Total Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Headphone Connection: 1/8 Inch
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1/4 Inch, 1/8 Inch Aux
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Laney Dealer.