The new RockBoard Quad 4.2 pedalboard has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions.
Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.
The new RockBoard pedalboard will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup.
Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution.
All RockBoard Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays. Comes with a gig bag.
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- For approx. 9 to 15 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoar MOD patch bays
- Compatible with RockBoard The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width: 24 31/64"
- Depth: 12 63/64"
- Height including rubber feet: 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- Weight: 3lbs 15oz
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D): 26" x 14 9/16" x 5 1/8"