With the RockBoard Mod 2 Module you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. For example, your instrument will plug into the front of A with the back of A going to the input of your first pedal on your RockBoard. The last pedal in your chain will plug into the back of B while the front of B will go to your amp.
The RockBoard Mod 2 Module gives you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! Using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoard Mod 2 Module provides you with all connections you need. Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- All-in-one patchbay for RockBoard series pedal boards
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- 4 x 6,3 mm / 1/4 mono TRS thru
- 1 x USB thru
- 2 x Midi thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Weight: 1lb 2oz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 7/8" x 2 5/16" x 1 7/8"
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1
- Warranty: 2 Years - USA Only
The Music Farm is an Authorized RockBoard Dealer.