At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
- Generating element: Dynamic.
- Frequency response: Uniform from 60 to 15,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 150 ohm and high impedance. 150-ohm impedance is balanced to ground.
- Impedance Selection: Selection is made at cable plug. To change from high to 150-ohm impedance, move white lead at terminal 2 to terminal 3.
- Output Level: 150 ohm, –58 dB, EIA sensitivity rating, –149 dB.
High Impedance, –58 dB, EIA sensitivity rating, –151 dB.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, uniform front-to-back discrimination.
- Diaphragm: Electro-Voice Acoustalloy®.
- Case: Pressure-cast zinc.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 17⁄8'', maximum. Length: 73⁄16'', not including stud.
- Net Weight: 1 lb., 12 oz., without cable.
- Cable: 15 ft. two-conductor, shielded, synthetic rubber jacketed, broadcast type, equipped with Model QC-4M Electro-Voice Quick-Change Connector.
- Stand Coupler: 5⁄8''-27 thread on stud.
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.