At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Getting the band together or even practicing by yourself isn’t always easy. Conflicting schedules, space restrictions, and perhaps most importantly, not bothering your family and neighbors, are just a few of the factors that can hijack a jam session. SesssionCake is the affordable, ultra-portable, and flexible solution for aspiring musicians who don’t have the time, the money, or an appropriate space to really cut loose when they practice alone or jam with friends. Connect an iOS device as an effector or to play along with your favorite tunes, or link together up to eight units for a full-blown jam session with your friends or bandmates. No money, no time, no space? No problem - SessionCake has got you covered.
No amp, no cabinet, no pedals… just a guitar or bass, some headphones, and SessionCake SC-01 are all you need for intensive individual practice or a full-blown rehearsal or jam session. Connect up to 8 SessionCakes together to create a fully featured mixing system where everyone can create the mix that works for them. Portable, lightweight, battery powered, and equipped with a Hi-Z input, the SC-01 also features an AUX-in port that allows you to use an iOS device as an effector, or play along with your music library.
Getting started couldn't be any easier!:
- The device is powered by two AA alkaline or nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries
- Connect your instrument of choice
- Get connected with up to eight slices of SessionCake by using the two CHAIN ports
- Start a jam session Turn the power switch ON
- Adjust levels by listening to each other's sound:
- [Me] Your volume (does not affect other players)
- First, set this to the center. If necessary, adjust [Me] after adjusting the other knobs.
- [INPUT] Your volume (affects other players)
- [PAN] Your stereo pan position (affects other players)
- [PHONES] Your headphone level
Connecting an iOS device to AUX with the supplied 4-pole mini cable allows you to record (mono) to your recording apps in addition to using amp and effect apps.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.